This is a three-day guided spiritual retreat where:
- Salvation is verified. It has been our experience that many people have a knowledge of the Lord Jesus which does not affect their lifestyles. Many people say that the Encounter brought them to a full understanding of what it means to be a Christian. Many of the attendees make life-changing decisions for the first time at the Encounter.
- The attendees receive inner healing. Many people are unable to serve God because of hurts, both spiritual and emotional. At the encounter you come face to face with yourselves by experiencing the power of the cross. You also come face to face with God through submission and obedience. You also come face to face with others - through forgiveness and release and finally you also come face to face with your eternal purpose and destiny reaching your world for Christ.
- The attendee receives deliverance from sin, oppression, and guilt. The believer is set free from the consequences of their past sins. Every hold of the devil is broken through the anointing of the Holy Spirit.
- The attendees receive the vision of God for their individual lives. We believe that God has a specific purpose and plan for each one of us.
- The attendee receives the fullness of the Holy Spirit or a fresh touch that propels them to begin the work of God. Without the power of the Holy Ghost, we will never be able to fulfill God's plan for our lives.
Having gone through the Encounter, the believer is now ready for the Post Encounter