Mar 19, 2020 15:43
Deliverance Church Kasarani - Zimmerman family and friends,
In light of the coronavirus (COVID-19) global pandemic, I pray that you may enjoy good health and that all may go well with you even as your soul prospers (3John 1:2). I assure you that we stand together in this, we are constantly praying for you and your families, and that we shall come out victorious.
Further to, and in support of the government's recommendations, we wish to communicate that the church will remain open for personal prayers. Pastoral support will also be available throughout the week. We want you to know that we are taking every precaution to keep our church family healthy and continue to create a clean environment of worship, by providing soap and running water throughout our premises, sanitizers at our entrances and offices and disinfecting our premises regularly. We kindly request you to support us by observing personal hygiene.
Kindly note the following changes to our usual services and programs:
- Capacity: We shall reduce the number of people in attendance during each service, by increasing the spaces between seats.
- Duration: Each service shall run for one hour and thirty minutes (1hr 30Mins). We encourage all those with suppressed immunity and are considered vulnerable by the WHO to stream us live on Facebook (facebook.com/dczimma).
- Timings: Express Service: 7.00 am – 8.30 am | Youth Service 8.00 am – 9.30 am | Celebration Service: 9.30 am – 11.00 am | Miracle Service: 12.00 pm - 1.30 pm We shall have a 1hr break between services to allow cleaning and disinfection of the premises and members will not be allowed in during this time.
- The flow of Persons: Entry & Exit Points The main gate (A) will be for entry only at the cathedral services, while gate C (behind the cathedral) will be for exit only. *The youth service shall be held at a newly pitched tent, behind the admin block. Entry and exit shall be through gate D (Lindsar academy gate).
- Giving: We encourage you to give your tithes and offerings through our online platforms i.e. Mpesa Paybill 864231 A/c: Purpose or Mpesa Paybill: 247247 A/c No. 012012
- Cells: Our cell leaders will provide soap and running water for our small meetings for the continued hygiene of our members.
- Sunday school: To avoid congestion, all children will not enter the main service but go directly to the young lives church.
- SOL and all other network meetings (Youth, Men's Kamukunjis, and JFC) are suspended until further notice.
We encourage everyone to maintain the highest standards of personal hygiene, remain calm and stay in prayer that God's mercy would reign over the nations.
Remember, friends, that God is faithful and strong. He will soon perfect, establish, strengthen and settle us. (1Peter 5:10)
Bishop Dr. Jimmy Kimani
Deliverance Church Kasarani-Zimmerman