We envision to be a centre of excellence that seeks to improve the lives and environments of the most marginalized people in the society as we meet clients' real needs
Everyone is unique, made in the image of God. All clients are to be treated and valued equally irrespective of their ability or background.
- Participating in ongoing HIV counselling and testing (HTC)
- Provide exceptional client service skills at all times.
- Participating in ongoing ministry empowerment in order to apply the content learned in dealing with clients at VCT and community level.
- Care and Support.
- Integrity, Discipline, Compassion and Innovation
- We listen carefully, speak thoughtfully and act with respect.
- HIV Testing and Counselling.
- Psychological support.
- Home based care
- Support group meetings last Friday of every month.
- Training on income generating activities, the second Friday of every month .
We are also a registered community based organization open to all members of the community. For more information contact us on +254 722 350710 or send us an email to email@example.com. Our offices are open 8.00 am - 5.00 pm, Monday to Friday.