40 Days of Prayer and Fasting
Day 15:15th Jan 2018
The biggest threat for any family today is lack of vision.Proverbs 29:18
- Pray that the Lord will release His vision unto the fathers as heads of the family.
- Come against all forms of stagnation and speak progress in all areas of family undertakings.
Day 16: 16th Jan 2018
Ask God to be with our families.Exodus 33:15, Joshua 24:15
- Pray that the Lord will lead your family and His presence go with you.
- Break evil affiliation from previous generations, break alters erected to other gods in the past.
Day 17: 17th Jan 2018
Our children are our heritage they are the essence of our family and the homes we build.Ephesians 3:14-19
- Pray that God will preserve our children’s faith and help them preserve their purity in this immoral world.
- Pray for our children’s salvation and that they will find the identity and purpose in Christ.
Day 18: 18th Jan 2018
Above all we desire that our families would be blessed with divine health.Exodus 23:25
- Pray that families will be blessed with good health and that God will release His healing in those that are ill.
- Pray for spiritual health of families. Pray for revival of prayer lives and all areas that have slumbered.
Day 19: 19th Jan 2018
It’s not the will of God that we struggle financially month after month.Philippians 4:19
- Pray that the Lord will meet the needs of families and that He will protect the families from the devourer.
- That God will grant us the grace to be good stewards in finances.
Day 20: 20th Jan 2018
Where there is unity God commands a blessing.Psalms 133
- Pray that there will be forgiveness towards one another in the family and that the Lord will help us to release grudges, hurts and offences afflicted amongst family members.
- As we are forgiven through the blood of Christ ask God to give us the grace to extend the same.
Day 21: 21st Jan 2018
The Lord cares deeply about the problems of His children.Romans 8:38-39
- Ask the Lord to protect families from the snares of the devil.
- Cover every family and its members with the blood of Jesus declaring a hedge of fire around them.